Reputación del mensaje :100% (1 voto)
1: Name in the game: Tits

2: Age: 20

3: Country: Canada

4: USGN ID: 75989

5: How long have you played on the server? :
20 Hours +

6: How could you help us and what would your intentions be ?:

My goals as an admin is to be a leader in the community and lead by a good example. Obviously I plan to moderate and watch over everyone in terms of spamming, hacking, abusing powers and etc.. I want the server to be a safe place for everyone Smile

7: Experiences of Admin / Mod on other servers ?:

Experience as Mod and S-Mod on only Server-love Awp Grey. I also have experience as a Mod on HC Fun Server in the past.

8: Why do I think I am good enough for this position ?:

The Serverlove Awp Grey server is my favourite map + server. I play on it for 1-3 a hours a day and oversee many things going on throughout the game. I am a mature person (ignore my name haha) and always follow all the rules. Because I play so much I believe I can be a very active member in the community and provide help and moderation on a daily basis.

9: Why should we accept it? : I think I would be a great addition to the team of staff because I am very active in the server and love to engage in conversations with others. I am not a rule breaker and have no intentions to abuse my powers. I will not disappoint.

10: For which server are you applying ?: ServerLove Awp Grey
|m3|~|Quick|
Administrador
Administrador

Re: Tit's Application for Admin

el Lun Sep 11, 2017 4:02 am
I accept you as administrator of awp server, there are conditions and duties with the charge, the first and the other.
is to enter our site of discord and to notify prohibitions etc.
you must understand that for us the most important thing is to maintain
good communication.

Or demoted.
you are welcome

Administrador
Administrador

el Lun Sep 11, 2017 4:30 am
Reputación del mensaje :100% (1 voto)
Welcome my great friend, I am fully confident that you will comply with all the rules, you are a patient person with annoying players, and you know how to handle a bad situation with a player who bothers. so friend, I have nothing more to say! clown

Congratulations friend, you are new
Administrator
Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anteriorVolver arribaVer el tema siguiente